Who are we?
The law firm of solicitor Anna Szysiak-Juszczyńska specialises in providing professional legal services for both individuals and economic entities, including natural persons, legal persons, foundations, associations, partnerships and companies.
The law firm was established in 2015.
We provide complex legal services in Polish, English and French.
Our team consists of ambitious, thoroughly educated lawyers who achieved education at the renowned Faculty of Law, fulfilled their professional legal traineeship at the Warsaw Bar Association and have gained the expertise in a variety of areas of law. Some of us obtained as well higher education in finance and accounting at Warsaw School of Economics or English philology. We speak fluent English and French. All those skills allow us to apply law in economic realities and help us to prepare effective tactics in court proceedings as well as take care of success and satisfaction of every Client, both individual and corporate.
We collaborate with solicitors and barristers as well as a notary and a bailiff.
We specialise in:
drafting legal opinions concerning a variety of areas of law, in particular civil law, European Union law, medical law, real estate & property law, including preparing opinions on promotion contracts, contracts for reservation of premises, sales and pre-sales contracts,
drawing up pleadings in court proceedings, such as claim, response, appeal, objections to order of payment, allegations, offer of evidence, response to the appeal, statetement of defence, complaint, motion, cassation appeal,
providing complex legal services for business entities under the subscription,
providing complex legal services in English and French (English Desk, French Desk), in particular drafting legal opinions, pleadings and contracts,
representing Clients in cases concerning law of succession in Poland and providing legal counsel and management of cases concerning succession with foreign aspects, such as the acquisition of the estate of a Polish citizen living abroad or a foreigner living in Poland,
representing Clients in cases concerning credit agreements in Swiss Francs.
Solicitor Anna Szysiak-Juszczyńska is resposible for coordinating relations with Clients in our law firm.
SUBSCRIPTION SCHEME FOR BUSINESS ENTITIES
The law firm of solicitor Anna Szysiak-Juszczyńska offers complex legal services in Polish, English and French for business entities within the beneficial subscription scheme. Each subscription offer includes discounts on remuneration for representation of the Client in court or other proceedings. Our subscription proposals start at 199 zl net per month. Feel free to get acquainted with the exemplary offers below, please. We would like to inform you that the remuneration given below includes the monthly amount net.
We can provide you with the opportunity of complex legal services for individuals as well within the subscription scheme. In the case of interest, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will adjust our offer to your expectations and the extent of our services.
- MINI PACKAGE – 199 zL
- 2 hours of legal services in Polish
- 5% discount on the remuneration for representation
- extra hours of legal aid in Polish paid 159 zl net per hour
- MIDI PACKAGE – 499 zL
- 5 hours of legal services in Polish
- 8% discount on the remuneration for representation
- extra hours of legal aid in Polish paid 139 zl net per hour
- STANDARD PACKAGE-999 zl
- 10 hours of legal services in Polish
- 10%discount on the remuneration for representation
- extra hours of legal aid in Polish paid 129 zl net per hour
- SILVER PACKAGE- 1999 zl
- 20 hours of legal services in Polish
- 12% discount on the remuneration for representation
- extra hours of legal aid in Polish paid 119 zl net per hour
- GOLD PACKAGE- 2999 zl
- 20 hours of legal services in Polish + 3 hours of legal services in English or French
- 15% discount on the remuneration for representation
- extra hours of legal aid in Polish paid 119 zl net per hour and in English or French paid 299 zl net per hour